Sonic Enclosures is seeking a Technical Account Manager in our Sales Department. The qualified candidate will develop sales of the products and services we provide to customers in the mining, oil & gas, energy, utilities, municipal and EPCM market sectors; and will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, including travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in a customer relationship environment
- Experience with solution selling for projects/products exceeding $100,000
- Experience maintaining existing and developing new client relationships
- Solid technical knowledge of Electrical / Mechanical houses, layouts and integration
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time, predominately in BC, Alberta or North-West US
- Work with clients to identify technical solutions to their needs by considering project specifications and design standards
- Use solid methodology to search for new clients who could benefit from Sonic solutions
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with clients
- Manage and interpret client requirements
- Negotiate and close sales with appropriate terms and conditions to support both Sonic and the customers’ needs
- Meet regular sales targets
- Provide technical presentations, training and product support material
- Respond to technical and functional elements of RFI / RFP
- Prepare material take off and estimation
About Sonic Enclosures
Backed by over 40 years of history and experience, Sonic Enclosures has built a reputation for integrity, uncompromising quality, and engineering excellence in the design and manufacturing of pre-fabricated metal buildings for industrial applications. We have a strong in-house base of registered mechanical and electrical engineers with extensive knowledge and many years of experience.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to quote Technical Account Manager Application in the Subject Line.